CAN YOU CREATE ON THE DAY MATCHING STATIONERY?
Yes! We absolutely can create matching on the day stationery for you. For example, if you select the pampas grass invitation we can create name place cards, table names and plans with the same theme. If you are interested in matching stationery please contact us at hello@studio70six and quote your order number.
DO YOU OFFER PACKAGES IF MULTIPLE PRODUCTS ARE PURCHASED?
Yes, we offer packages if you order your save the dates, invitations and other items from us. Please request a quote to find out more.
how much can I personalise on my invitations?
Most of the text can be change on the invitations to fit in with your wedding. Depending on the invitation design it is also possible to select your own coloured ribbon and envelopes. When you place an order I will send you a form to fill out where you can select all of the personalised elements.
how does the ordering process work?
- Place your order
- You will receive an email from us with a form attached
- Fill out the form and send back via email
- You will receive an e-proof of your invitation to approve. This usually takes 2-3 days
- Once the e-proof is approved the invitations will be made. This usually takes 2-3 days.
- The invitations are sent out via Royal Mail first class.